PLEASE NOTE: Rubel Castle Tours are not currently available.
We look forward to your future visit and we'll see you when we are able to re-open. Thank you for stopping by our page. For now, enjoy our new YouTube channel (please subscribe).
Thank you for your interest in touring the world famous Rubel Castle!
The Glendora Historical Society, is a nonprofit organization and is only able to offer a limited number volunteer docent led tours each month. Let us know if you are interested in becoming a Rubel Castle Docent!
Please complete this request form as far in advance as possible to avoid disappointment. Your dates are not confirmed until you receive a confirmation from our tour scheduler.
All tours must be scheduled in advance.
Sorry, walk-ins are not accepted.
Please complete one waiver per guest, bring them with you the day of your tour.
PROPERTY IS NOT ADA ACCESSIBLE
- No tour participation is allowed via wheelchairs, walkers, or cart assistance due to stairs, tunnels, and uneven surfaces.
- There are no sidewalks, handrails, and walking surfaces include gravel and bare ground.
- There are no rest benches along touring routes.
- Sturdy footwear is required (heels, flip-flops, and sandals are not recommended).
- A walking and standing ability of at least a 90-minutes is required.
- Restroom facilities (2) require agility and balance due to steps and no handrails.
-Photographs, drawings, paintings, or articles/media about Rubel Castle or its collections may be published without prior written approval from GHS, Inc. All media shall be limited to your sole personal use.
-Please refrain from handling any of the collections or items you see around the property.
-We have many dedicated volunteers, residents and animals on site, your consideration is greatly appreciated.
Thank you, and enjoy your visit.
Let us know if you are interested in becoming a Rubel Castle Docent!