Thank you for your interest in touring the world-famous Rubel Castle!
The Glendora Historical Society is a nonprofit organization and is only able to offer a limited number of volunteer docent-led tours each month. Let us know if you are interested in becoming a Rubel Castle Docent!
Please complete this request form as far in advance as possible to avoid disappointment. Your dates are not confirmed until you receive a confirmation from our tour scheduler.
All tours must be scheduled in advance.
Sorry, walk-ins are not accepted.
Please complete one waiver per guest, bring them with you the day of your tour.
PROPERTY IS NOT ADA ACCESSIBLE
- No tour participation is allowed via wheelchairs, walkers, or cart assistance due to stairs, tunnels, and uneven surfaces.
- There are no sidewalks, handrails, and walking surfaces include gravel and bare ground.
- There are no rest benches along touring routes.
- Sturdy footwear is required (heels, flip-flops, and sandals are not recommended).
- A walking and standing ability of at least a 90-minutes is required.
- Restroom facilities (2) require agility and balance due to steps and no handrails.
-Photographs, drawings, paintings, or articles/media about Rubel Castle or its collections may be published without prior written approval from GHS, Inc. All media shall be limited to your sole personal use.
-Please refrain from handling any of the collections or items you see around the property.
-We have many dedicated volunteers, residents and animals on site, your consideration is greatly appreciated.
Thank you, and enjoy your visit.
Let us know if you are interested in becoming a Rubel Castle Docent!