Portfolio Category: Museum

The Pepper Tree

The Museum after the new city hall was built in 1922. Now there is a building right behind the museum and the large front doors for the fire truck have been replaced by windows. There is still a pepper tree out front.
Read more

The Museum 1915

The Museum when the 1915 American-La France fire engine was Glendora's state of the art fire fighting equipment. Note the pile of material behind the building. Driver is Fire Chief Earl Midkiff. His son Claude started with the Department in 1919 and was Glendora's Fire Chief from 1932 to 1958.
Read more