Again running out of room it was decided to expand the museum in conjunction with Glendora's 100 year celebration, 1887-1987. This is a photograph of the architectural model of the proposed remodel. After raising the money through many fundraisers and hard work, construction began and the official dedication was June 10, 1989. A new room was added at the back of the original building adding 1600 square feet of space. The new entrance was designed to match the old front.