The Museum was remodeled for the 1776-1976 National Bicentennial Celebration. These pictures are from the official dedication on December 4th, 1977. Note that large doors have replaced the windows which had replaced the original large doors. But there is no longer a complete driveway, there is a sidewalk and curb in front of the Museum. During the years from 1972 to 1977 the Society also maintained a room at the Glendora Library and Cultural Center and transfered items back and forth between the two locations. The pepper tree is gone and the building behind the museum is gone.